Saturday, August 30, 2008

my big girl

Avery's getting so big so fast.

I can't believe that she's almost 2. It makes my heart hurt to think about it.

A million times a day, I look at her and wish that I could just stop time and keep things just like they are now. It makes me panic a little to think how about quickly she's growing...I've loved every second of every day with her.

Before becoming a mommy, I could never have imagined the immense amount of love a heart can actually hold for another human being. Sometimes I feel like my heart will burst from the fullness of all that love.

What a precious blessing!




2 comments:

Kelly @ Love Well said...

Oh Jennifer. This blog resonates with me. I've been in a panic ALL DAY about time and the speed of its passage. I would give just about anything for a slow-down-time machine. But alas, I think my memories (and my pictures) are going to have to suffice. Help me soak it all up, Lord!

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, by the way. Your name is so familiar to me. Could we know each other or have a connection in real life?

Kristen said...

I can't say enough how absolutely precious she is. And I love her little clothes! You'll have to let me know how your heart can have room to love another little one just as much. I know everyone says that you do, but I can't imagine loving another baby as much as we love little Seth right now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails