Anyway - here goes:
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to...
1. Going to the beach with our friends in a few weeks!
2. Going back to work in the Fall at the preschool. 'Cause man I need some spending money...
3. Seeing my little sister graduate from High School next month.
4. Hearing Charlie say, "Mama" for the first time.
5. Getting the yard looking all pretty and stuff. Do you think we could make this work in the budget?
(photo from southernliving.com)
I'm thinking that the envelope will have to be a little stretchier to hold the cash for something like that.
6. Going to ITALY next year for our 10th anniversary. We're already saving...and saving...and saving.
7. Taking some sewing classes
8. Calling Dave Ramsey and telling him
8 Things I did Yesterday...
1. Went to our little friend Miller's 3rd birthday party where I helped his mommy hot-glue ribbon reins on hobby horses.
2. Brainstormed various excuses for avoiding doing the laundry.
3. Drank waaay too much Diet Coke. Because I need it now to continue living. All of my major organs are totally dependent on Diet Coke to function properly. It's super healthy.
4. Heard that my sister made the cheerleading squad at Ole Miss!!! I'm soooo proud of her and can't wait to go to football games to watch her cheer next fall. I guess that means I have to be a Rebels fan now.
5. Ate a Sonic Butterfinger Blast. I figured I needed to do it now, cause after I stop nursing, I have to go on Butterfinger Blast Lock Down.
6. Watched The Gilmore Girls - oh how i love it...
7. Got reaquainted with my Google Reader. Would you believe that it said 341? What?!? Someone needs to go on Google Reader Lock Down.
8. Fell asleep in Avery's bed with her. While having my hair twirled. tightly. That's how tired I was.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do...
1. Sing well. With David. Preferably like her
2. Sew things like this
or maybe this
(photos from hannah kate online)
3. Take a shower without worrying that my house will be destroyed or that Charlie will lose an eye.
4. Finally get the guts to paint and distress my armoire.
5. Get paid to do things like: read blogs, craft, watch TV, and shop. I would be a very rich woman. and happy.
I would be oh, so happy.
6. Go to Archiver's by.myself.
And spend an unlimited amount of money.
But not MY money.
Someone who lets me keep everything I buy.
7. Go to a New Kid's On The Block concert. Yep. I'm admitting it. I'd sing "hangin' tough" with all those mini-van mommas and not think twice.
8. Blink and make things magically happen. Especially when it comes to cleaning the tub. or painting ceilings. or changing diapers.
8 Shows I Enjoy...
1. The Gilmore Girls (why did you leave me???)
2. Lost (even though it confuses the heck out of me)
3. The Office
4. How I Met Your (wait for it) Mother
5. The Young and the Restless. (I know, I know...)
6. Burn Notice and The Mentalist (It's a tie)
7. One Tree Hill (why won't they leave Lucas and Peyton alone already?)
8. The Celebrity Apprentice
8 Friends I tag...