Tuesday, December 9, 2008

uh oh mommy...

MY SISTER!

That's what I heard Avery saying 2 minutes after I'd left her in the room with her baby brother. All I wanted to do was re-heat my coffee in the microwave. Nothing big... surely Avery would be fine in the room with Charlie for just a minute, right?

For the record, when you hear, "Uh Oh, Mommy! My sister!" from a 2-year old, you should probably hurry to see what's going on.

This is what I found:



Charlie was decorated with pretzels. Lots of them. A whole bag of them, to be precise.

When I asked her why Charlie had pretzels all over him, Avery just said, "Uh Oh... All over him." I'm not exactly sure what that means. It's not exactly an admission of guilt, but not a denial either.

She'd make a great politician, that one.

Lesson learned.

6 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Haha! Kids are great at just not quite admiting the exact truth. :) I have one of those. He is SO good at getting around the truth. Does make you wonder if they have a future in politics. :)

Love the pictures. :)

Rach@In His Hands said...

Ha!! I love the picture of Avery....guilty face?! Charlie looks adorable...even with pretzels thrown around him. ;-)

kris said...

oooh so guilty, lol! love it! i also love how charlie is complete unfazed by the pretzel shower, lol. daddy's boy much? :)

misty said...

i remember those days... too funny!
its nice that she is sharing. i hope she will always want to do that :)

Colored With Memories said...

let the fun begin! i remember the days when i didn't have to rewarm my coffee...i could drink it all in one sitting...that was boring though!

they are BOTH precious!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Those are gonna be some of your favorite pics someday :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails