Saturday, November 15, 2008

tagged!

My friend Ashley tagged me. I thought this one was fun and required absolutely NO thinking.

Lovin' that.

Here are the rules:
1. Choose the 4th picture folder on my computer
2. Choose the 4th picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.


This is a picture from March of this year. David, Avery and I met our friends The Johnsons on Good Friday for a day at the Zoo. We beat them there (something that NEVER happens. Ever.) by like a millisecond and Avery was enjoying walking around the fountain.

I can't get over how itty bitty my girl looks in that picture. Sweetness!

Here are my 4 people:
Pam
Jodie
Maribeth
Jackie

5 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

i just love her zoo attire.

did she stay that clean and sparkly all day?

jennifer said...

I wish...

I gave it my best shot, though!

kris said...

dang, we must have been REALLY late, lol! she does look so itty there!!

Jackie said...

Fun! I'll definitely do this one sometimes soon, because like you said...requires NO thinking. Which is good.

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! I thought it was a fun game too!! Have a great Sunday. Ashley E.

Related Posts with Thumbnails