Saturday, November 15, 2008

tagged!

My friend Ashley tagged me. I thought this one was fun and required absolutely NO thinking.

Lovin' that.

Here are the rules:
1. Choose the 4th picture folder on my computer
2. Choose the 4th picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.


This is a picture from March of this year. David, Avery and I met our friends The Johnsons on Good Friday for a day at the Zoo. We beat them there (something that NEVER happens. Ever.) by like a millisecond and Avery was enjoying walking around the fountain.

I can't get over how itty bitty my girl looks in that picture. Sweetness!

Here are my 4 people:
Pam
Jodie
Maribeth
Jackie

5 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

i just love her zoo attire.

did she stay that clean and sparkly all day?

jennifer@love,laughter,and lyrics said...

I wish...

I gave it my best shot, though!

Kris J. said...

dang, we must have been REALLY late, lol! she does look so itty there!!

Jackie @ Our Moments Our Memories said...

Fun! I'll definitely do this one sometimes soon, because like you said...requires NO thinking. Which is good.

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! I thought it was a fun game too!! Have a great Sunday. Ashley E.

Related Posts with Thumbnails