Thursday, November 13, 2008

a few of my favorite things...

when the dog bites,
when the bee stings,
when I want to eat ice cream, but have to settle for sugar-free, low-carb yogurt instead...

The only sippy bottle/cup I've found that doesn't drip all over the place:


A gift from my friend Kris:


New Yellow Box Shoes:

Avery wearing my New Yellow Box Shoes:


Charlie's new diaper bag:


A sweet, precious, gift from my Aunt, Uncle, and Cousins:


New PINK(!) comfy house shoes from my sweet mother-in-law:


Cute, little vintagey bottle brush Christmas trees from Garden Ridge:


This necklace from here:


This candle by Aromatique:


This vintage postcard in Avery's room:


The bottom of the laundry basket. (A.K.A. The 8th Wonder of the World):
No picture. That's how rare it really is.

Buttons, Buttons, everywhere...



This (the greatest invention ever):


The tiniest diapers I've ever seen:


Ahh... Feeling better already.

9 comments:

Rach@In His Hands said...

Fabulous favorite things! The big sis, lil bro shirts are just adorable! I love it all...I just won't comment on each and every thing! :-)

kris said...

aw i made the favorite things list! make me feel all special, why dontcha :) and i think i may be buying my first bottle of mod modge tomorrow...i've got ideas, and they all require the excellence of the podge!

Lorie said...

Where is there a Garden Ridge? I love that store =they used to have one in Nashville and I love it.
Aren't you ready for Lil Charlie boy. How sweet to have a boy coming- my first was a girl and she was 2 years and 3 months when her brother Chase came. We had never been apart until I went in the hospital so after 4 days away from her I could not wait to see her (babies couldn't come to the hospital way back then). when I got home she ran right past me saying where's my baby-it broke my heart. She loved him something fierce.
Hugs and blessings!
Lorie
PS I love the yellow box shoes and may need a pair of my own!

Collins Family said...

I love Aromatique candles - any suggestions/favorite scents?

crazigirl80 said...

Totally random-I LOVE your blog...great crafts! I was wondering how you make your cute banners? Do you have a die-cut machine?

jennifer said...

Lorie - I pray that Avery loves her little brother fiercely. That would be just too amazing for words.

Adrianne - I am totally in love with the Cinnamon Spice candle. It's my favorite for Fall. I like The Smell of Christmas for Christmastime and switch to The Smell of Spring in the spring/summer.

craigirl80- I WISH I had a die-cut machine... I just buy chipboard letters in bulk and use those. I also ordered a banner kit from Emmie Cakes and put it together myself. You can check out her site for more info: www.myemmiecakes.blogspot.com

jennifer said...

Oh - one more thing about the banners:
For the background shape, I just cut cardstock into circles using my circle cutter and/or into squares using a regular paper cutter.

Hope that helps!

Margaret said...

I have the same diaper bag for Owen (just not monogrammed)and love it! The inside pockets are great and all the extras are wonderful!

SarahHub said...

I love your Favorite Things! You're like Oprah.

Um, also - what brand is that cup? Where did you get it? I am so tired of cleaning up milk and juice dripping out of those straws...

Related Posts with Thumbnails