Saturday, October 11, 2008

avery the animal lover

Poor Gunner. He can't seem to catch a break when it comes to Avery these days. It seems that two year olds are quite good at tormenting animals.

How did you like the part when Gunner made a break for it while she was distracted by her fancy bracelets? Pretty clever, huh?

It didn't take long for Little Miss Sassy Pants to put a stop to that nonsense.

By the way, did you notice that I did nothing to rescue poor Gunner from his tiny tormentor? In fact, I pretty much encouraged her somewhat delinquent behavior...because it made for good footage and a laugh or two.

Pregnancy has made me such a meanie.
Mean, mean, mean.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Any true blue blogger wouldn've done the same...encouraging delinquent behavior? Perfectly acceptable in order to obtain blogging fodder.

She is so stinkin' cute.

Rach@In His Hands said...

Thanks for the smile this morning. She is SO smart & adorable.

Unknown said...

I can't wait for Colton and Rocko to "play" together!

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

Eric and i cracked up over this the other night. Gunner looks just like our boxer Bailey. The boys give her such a hard time too! I have a new email b/c crazy hackers got into my hotmail. It will send you there if you leave a message on my facebook. Love the post! Colin

Related Posts with Thumbnails