Tuesday, October 28, 2008

what a weekend!

Things have been totally crazy around here lately. Our entire weekend was booked from start to finish with all sorts of busyness. I'm a little worn out - to say the least!

The weekend started with a trip to the Preschool's Fall Festival on Friday night.
The next day, we went to our little friend Faith's 2nd birthday party and then David came home to paint baby Charlie's room (!) and our new addition (!).
Saturday evening, Avery and I celebrated my mom's birthday with her. We took at little shopping excursion to my favorite store - Ann Taylor LOFT and helped her pick out some cute, cute, cute clothes. I was a little jealous!
After church on Sunday, our church held it's Fall Festival.
Then we went home and crashed... Big Time.

Here are some of the pictures from our weekend:
Click to play halloween fun
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

3 comments:

Rach@In His Hands said...

Adorable pictures ~ Avery's costume is way too cute! Looks like you had a very fun and busy weekend!!

Jackie said...

What a doll! I love the one that says "need more candy" - ha! I'm already planning on confiscating the majority of whatever Savannah gets on Friday. :)

Ann Taylor Loft is the best.

Sonya @ Balentine Bliss said...

Aww, we hated missing on Sunday. I literally pouted all day cuz we didn't get to go! Avery looked adorable! Tell her her Aunt So-na loves her!

Related Posts with Thumbnails