Monday, July 14, 2008

what was lost is now found!

After looking (in toddler-inspired hiding places) for my long-lost phone for over a week, I am happy to report that my phone is BACK! While David and I were on our Mexican cruise, we got a text message from my brother Joseph, who was house-sitting for us. This is what it said:

found your phone...
in a bag of chips!

Yes. That's right. A bag of chips. The ONLY place that I failed to look in the entire house, mind you. David and I had a good laugh about that one and then breathed a sigh of relief. Had it been necessary for me to buy another cell phone, it would have been my 4th one since JANUARY. Most of my cell phone fatalities were due to being water-logged in some form ( 2 of them were dropped in the dog bowl. A lesson that I learned the hard way!).

Toddlers are the best!

1 comment:

About Medicine Blog said...

The ONLY place that I failed to
look in the entire house, mind you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails