Thursday, June 26, 2008

Craft Night

I've discovered that I'm not so great at sitting at home and just hanging out around the house. Avery and I love to be out-and-about. We get a little stir-crazy when we spend too much time at home. During the school year and most of the summer, I teach preschool a few days a week which really helps break the monotony. For the last couple of weeks, however, we have had a little break between summer preschool sessions which has caused me to be a little more creative in my use of time!

So - this week I hosted Craft Night at our house. A few of my friends and I like to get together around once a month to do fun little projects that we always want to try, but never seem to have the time to do unless we schedule specific time. This month we decoupaged wooden crosses. Generally, the first hour is spent talking and eating and the last 30 minutes is actually spent on the craft, but we have a lot of fun hanging out. Here is a picture of a couple of our finished crosses:

1 comment:

My Blog said...

A few of my friends and I like to get together around once a month to do fun little projects that we always want to try, but never seem to have the time to do unless we schedule specific time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails