Wednesday, January 14, 2009

hide and seek

Living with a toddler means finding things in the most random places.

A few months ago, I lost my cell phone for a week. I looked everywhere for that crazy thing.
Everywhere but here:

That's right. Inside a bag of chips.
mmm.... yummy.

At some point, every single sippy cup in the house has ended up under our sofa.
A few were discovered only after the smell gave away their hiding place...
Not pretty.

Yesterday, this is what I saw when I opened the refrigerator.

It's a lint brush.
Just chillin' (That's right, pun intended. I'm a nerd).

Then there was today's discovery:

Saving it for later, I guess.

I don't even want to know what's under her crib. I'm a little frightened...
Good thing she's so cute.

8 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

She IS cute!

Now I feel the need to go wash my dirty fridge shelves...yours are looking so clean and pretty. :)

philben5 said...

Precious memories mom! How sweet and so cute how can you be mad?
Blessings
Roxanne

SarahHub said...

So funny! I'm still looking for a few things Evie has "misplaced" recently - a comb, a brand new pair of tights, and a mini pink Christmas tree. Do you think Avery might know where they are???

Rach@In His Hands said...

Ha! What a sneaky little cutie pie!

Amy@theredheaddiaries.blogspot.com said...

Just found your blog. Love your story! My kids are a little older now but we still find things in some pretty strange places. Your daughter is adorable!!

misty said...

she is funny!!!

i know what you're talking about yucky cups under the couch... stink-y!!!

rachel said...

i'll have to remember all this when i start losing things. so funny!

Lisa said...

What ARE they thinking when they do things like that? I'm sure it makes perfect sense to them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails