Things you do when you're trying to sell a house:
1. Clean the tile grout with a scrub brush.
2. Wash the windows.
3. Organize the pantry.
4. Ruthlessly purge all unnecessary clothing
5. Actually put clothes away after they've been folded
6. Clean out and organize closets
7. Attempt to clean the gunk off the microwave in a timely manner
9. Make the beds. The right way. Or even at all.
10. Remove 1/2 of everything you own so that the house looks...not as small as it really is.
All are things that you feel totally and completely required to do when your Realtor adds this sign to your front yard:
You may be the type of Mommy who manages to do those things everyday - between homeschooling your nineteen children, grinding your own wheat to make bread, and growing your own organic vegetable garden- but I'm... not.
...A.K.A. the aftermath of Hurricane Charlie.
That picture is the hard-hitting evidence of Charlie's fondness for dumping Gunner's water bowl all over the floor.
It's also evidence of Avery's fondness for her Hello Kitty rain boots...and her equal fondness for stomping in puddles in her rain boots.
And there you have it.
The reason that Mommy's next house may be the Nuthouse.
Good news: We have a contract on Itty Bitty House and should be moving out soon.
July 25th to be exact.
Not to a new city, just a new house.
Hopefully one that isn't so...itty bitty.
SO - with the inspection over and contract signed, my house looks like a Tornado/Bomb ripped through it again...Ahhhh...back to normal...
Can't wait to see what God has in store for us next.
Finding that sippy cup may need to be step one.
Followed closely by packing.
I'll keep you posted.