Tuesday, June 29, 2010

cabo

After 2 super fun days in L.A., we boarded our ship and set sail for Mexico.

We've taken a few cruises before (Dave and I are total suckers for relaxing and doing NOTHING on vacation) but never had a room this nice. It would definitely qualify as a room with a view.

We went to sleep here...
And woke up here...
Coffee on our ---- balcony.
In Cabo.
Yes.
Yes Sir.

We got of the boat and went to this place to have some lunch:
Yummy.
Yum.
Yum.































Lunch with our toes in the sand... lovely.
Followed by an afternoon of reading.



Strenuous day, but we made it through.

2 comments:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Looks FANTASTIC!!
I love your room and balcony...have fun!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

all these gorgeous pictures, and my thought is: "I wonder what book she's reading." Hello, my name is Jennifer, and I am addicted to OPI nail polish and BOOKS!!! Looks like an awesome trip!

Related Posts with Thumbnails