Saturday, October 2, 2010

school banner

Thought I'd share the Welcome banner that I made for my Preschool classroom door this year. 

I made it with my Cricut using the Mini Monograms cartridge for the squares and the Simply Sweet cartridge for the letters. I cut out an apple using the Doodlecharms cartridge to add a little somethin' somethin' to the ends of the banner. 


I hung it at what I believed to be a totally appropriate height, but forgot that I just barely qualify as a person of "average height".
So maybe I'm not the best judge.

My height issue may be the underlying reason for my obsession with Little People.
I think they are totally fascinating.

Especially these guys:

How cute are they???? 

Anyway - back to the banner thing...

I've noticed that every time a dad or person taller than 5' 7" comes in the room, he/she has to duck.
Like...a lot.

Oh well.
It makes me happy.
Kind of like Little People do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute. You're so crafty.

How tall are you? I'm 5'2 1/2" and always feel like the shortest person in the room. This is the reason I almost always wear a wedge or a heel. I feel your pain.

Related Posts with Thumbnails