Sunday, September 26, 2010

dolls, dolls, dolls!

If you know me, you know that I'm a little bit of a Freak when it comes to Birthday parties. 

Make that a Big Freak.  
A Big 'Ol Crazy Freak.
A Big 'Ol Crazy Freak who needs a good slap in the face for deciding that Avery's party favors should be DOLLS.
13 dolls.
And 13 dresses.

I'm insane.

So - the party ended up being very different from my ridiculously elaborate imagined plans, but that's a post for a different day... 

By the way - you're going to love the pictures - my friend Sonya took them and they are beautiful.

Until then...
I'm going to rest. 
And not sew.

2 comments:

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

I can't wait to see the pics! Seriously, 13?! You are amazing!

TLF said...

13 dolls? Whoa!
But I bet they loved them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails