Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Some Happy News!



That's right! On Easter Sunday, we discovered that Avery will be a big sister in November! I am currently 9 weeks pregnant. We had our first appointment last week. We were able to have an ultrasound where we saw a nice strong heartbeat. I am still not out of the "danger zone" yet, but am definitely feeling sick, sick, sick (which I am told is a good thing --- really?!?!) Being sick with a 19 month old is not-so-fun, but I have a super terrific husband to help me out. Please pray that our little peanut continues to grow strong and healthy as we approach the end of my first trimester.

4 comments:

Kress Smith said...

Yea!!! I am so happy for you. I will be sure to keep you in our prayers. Sorry you are so sick – Zofran got me through the 1st 20 weeks. Love you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jennifer! I really miss you guys! I am so glad I found you on here!!! Send me your email address! Mine is faithlong@bellsouth.net! I also saw you are working at Avery's preschool...where is that? Macie is going to Bartlett Baptist's Kids Day Out this summer and I am going to work as well!

Melissa Marie said...

Congratulations Jennifer! We are so happy for y'all. I hope your sickness goes away soon. :(
I love your blog. It is so cute!

About Health Blog said...

Being sick with a 19 month old is not-so-fun, but I have a super terrific husband to help me out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails